Edward Charles Harden
|This article is a stub. You can help Draugen Wiki by .|
Edward Charles Harden (often called "Teddy") is the player character in Draugen. Harden is an american traveller, who is visiting Norway to find his missing sister. Together with his ward, a young woman named Lissie, he is about to uncover the secrets of a coastal community.
- It is mentioned, that he and Lissie live in Hanover, Massachusetts, which she compares to Graavik, which also, according to her, is "in the sticks".
- He seems to be of ill health and should avoid excitement.
- He seems very obsessed with his sister Betty and Lissie can get very jealous.
- His mother drowned herself. This is revealed during the events of day 2 of the stay in Graavik.
- His father killed himself with a gun. This is revealed during the events on day 4.
Edward's voice actor is Nicholas Boulton.